Are you a creative person, passionate about quality?
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to help us create the absolute best customer experience for our users by writing and executing exploratory and manual/automated tests to ensure software quality for our products.
We’re a friendly group of designers, developers, testers and marketers having a great time building themes at ThemeIsle, sharing the best content at CodeinWP and straight-up innovating with Optimole.
Make it easy for anyone in the world to launch & grow their online presence, through education, high-quality products, and reliable support.
What will you do
– Develop and execute exploratory and manual or automated tests.
– Constantly collaborate with the development team.
– Learn something new every day.
Great if you have
– Creativity, initiative, attention to detail
– Good English writing and communication skills
– Previous experience in Quality Assurance (QA)
Even better if you have
– Previous experience with WordPress
What is in it for you
– Flexible working schedule and working from home when needed.
– Central office, near Piata Romana.
– Be part of a diverse team – we’re 25 people spread across three continents.
– All expenses paid conference at your choice each year.
– All expenses paid trip to our annual retreat.
– Annual employee profit share.
– Private medical healthcare plan.
You’ll get to work with a team of WordPress enthusiasts, programmers, designers, and even active bloggers and writers. We want you to be independent and pursue your personal projects, as long as you’re able to get your primary job done.